Enable your employees to connect reliably and work efficiently – wherever they are based.
The rise of employee mobility reflects a shift in work patterns, where staff expect the ability to continue working from any location at any time. This presents a series of evolving communications technology challenges to your organisation that a partner like Lloyds IP can help you address.
Providing a range of solutions for managing your mobile workforce and keeping reliably connected on the move while maintaining security, compliance and cost control for your organisation.
Address all your mobility considerations
Delivering the benefits of an effective mobile strategy involves significant technology solution design considerations and challenges, in areas such as:
- Networks, airtime and tariffs
- Mobile devices and OS
- Apps required
- Deployment and integration with existing platforms
- Policies – mobile working policy (from HR)
- Enterprise mobile security and identity
- Extending secure corporate infrastructure with a profile in a corporate container
- Controlled BYOD
- Roaming / aggregated data
- Insurance, in-field device repairs and recycling
- Connected devices / IoT