Achieve more with less
At Lloyds IP we have gained vast expertise in Virtual Infrastructure, so that now over 90% of or clients deployments utilise Virtualisation. This is effectively the process of creating virtual servers instead of deploying physical servers providing a consolidated, more efficient solution at significantly reduced cost. Due to the ever increasing capacity of physical servers in terms of CPU, RAM and Hard Disks space, it is not uncommon now for a physical server to host 10 or more Virtual Servers.
Virtualisation technology has many benefits:
- Reduced capital expenditure and operational costs
- Quickly provision a new virtual server with a few mouse clicks
- Improve DR with Virtual Servers being able to replicate to other physical servers
- Reduce energy consumption and air conditioning requirements
- Set-up training or test environments easily