Save Money with SIP…
SIP offers an IP alternative to ISDN and traditional phone lines. The main drive towards SIP adoption tend to be the considerable cost savings that it offers against standard telephone bills – savings of as much as 70% are often cited because rental costs are significantly lower and free calls to the UK Landline Numbers. However, there are many other benefits to adopting SIP, including:
- Number flexibility – with SIP you are no longer tied to a geographic area, making it easier to move existing numbers or have new numbers which are outside your own exchange. For example, a company based in Manchester could use an 020 number to make it appear that they are calling from London
- Flexible Business Continuity options – calls can be easily rerouted over a SIP network, meaning no loss of service in an emergency whilst saving on costly call-forwarding.
- Enhanced Resilience: a phone service that will cope with any situation and give you guaranteed uptime on your telephony. Whether you need to keep your business running in a disaster or emergency or you need to load balance your calls between sites during peak hours, SIP can deliver.
As part of our Unified Communications proposition, you can combine our mobile offering with our fixed line solutions, bringing a wealth of benefits, including:
- Market-leading on-net rates: applied to mobile and fixed calls, slashing the overall of your voice calls and providing additional value for your money
- Simplified management: A single monthly invoice across your fixed and mobile activity, with access to daily unbilled and monthly billed traffic reports
- Increased control: Through a variety of alerts that allow you to monitor and react to contract or individual activity on a daily or by exception basis.
For further information contact one of our experts on 01744 41 41 41 or email@example.com